edaspa web site uses cookie, also of third parts.
You agree with cookie both browsing into the site and clicking “Accept” button in the banner. With this document, based on Provvedimento generale del Garante privacy dell’8 maggio 2014, users are informaed about cookies.
Cookie? what is it?
A “cookie” is a small file created in you browser when accessing on a web site. Cookie are sent by server web to the user browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, ecc.) and are saved; then, they are sent again to the web site at the following visits. During browsing, user may riceive on his browser cookie of other web sites (third parts cookies). These cookies are directly managed from master of that web sites.
Technical cookie are:
- cookies strictly necessary for the functioning and service delivery;
- cookies relating to activities of saving the preferences and optimization (eg cookies for saving preferences on the language);
- cookies statistics, where used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
For Third Party Cookies are mainly
- cookie social networking;
- cookie profiling advertising;
- cookie statistics fully managed by third parties.
edaspa use the following cookies
|No records found|
The treatment is done with automated tools. Do not make a disclosure or communication.
The User can manage your preferences for cookies directly from within their browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie that is eventually saved the consent to the installation of Cookies by this website.
It is important to note that disabling all Cookies, the operation of this site may be broken.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. You can get specific instructions through the link below.
Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third holder for treatment